The most delicious summer dessert! This no bake vanilla cheesecake is filled with crushed golden Oreos and is made in a golden Oreo crust. It is then topped with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. This easy no bake cheesecake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and is then chilled overnight.
Want to Save This Recipe?
Enter your email & I'll send it to your inbox. Plus, get great new recipes from me every week!
By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails
Tell me about this recipe!
- This recipe is very similar to my strawberry crunch cheesecake recipe. The no bake filling is made from whipped cream, cream cheese, a bit of sugar and vanilla extract. It is then folded with crushed golden Oreos.
- I used the same golden Oreo cheesecake crust as my strawberry crunch cheesecake. It only needs 2 ingredients! I do bake my cheesecake crusts though as I find they hold together much better rather than just chilling the crust.
- I decorated this cheesecake with whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles, and crushed oreos, but I think it would also be great drizzled with white chocolate.
The printable recipe card with the full list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
- Cream cheese: make sure that you use Philadelphia full fat cream cheese! If you're based in Europe and your cream cheese comes in tubs instead of packets, pat down the cream cheese with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Golden Oreos: for the cheesecake crust you'll want to crush your Oreos into a fine powder. For the Oreos in the filling, you can keep those a bit chunkier.
How to make this recipe
One: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl or jug, mix together your cookie crumbs and melted butter.
Two: Press the crumbs firmly into your springform pan (ungreased!) and bake for 10 minutes. Let it cool completely.
Three: In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip up your heavy cream until you get stiff peaks, this will take about 5 minutes. Set aside.
Four: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat your cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
Five: Add in your powdered sugar and vanilla to your cream cheese and whip up medium-high until incorporated.
Six: Fold in your whipped cream and then fold in your cookie chunks.
Seven: Pour the batter into your cooled crust. Use an offset spatula to smooth out the top, then cover the pan in plastic wrap. Chill overnight.
Eight: The next day, remove the sides of the springform pan. Pipe on whipped cream and sprinkle over more cookie crumbs and sprinkles. Enjoy!
- I highly recommend using a weighing scale and measuring out your ingredients the metric way. It makes a huge difference to your baking and is the most accurate way to bake!
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature before starting the recipe, otherwise you'll find that you have lumps in your mixture.
- Press the crust crumbs down into your springform pan using the bottom of a measuring cup, that way the bottom can be even.
- When you take off the sides of the pan, you might find the edges are a bit messy. You can either smooth those out with a small offset spatula, or do what I did - decorate the outer edges with whipped cream!
Frequently Asked Questions
I recommend chilling it overnight or 12 hours. I have tested it at 6 hours and while it tastes wonderful, the slices aren't as set.
You could use a deep dish pie plate instead, however it means you’ll have to cut the slices in the plate instead of removing the cheesecake from the pan.
Keep the cheesecake in your fridge for up to 4 days.
I do not recommend freezing this cheesecake
Yes! This no bake cheesecake would be delicious with regular chocolate oreos.
Other No Bake Recipes:
- Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake
- Peach Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats
Golden Oreo Cheesecake
- 9" springform pan
- 24 golden Oreos processed into crumbs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 14 golden oreos crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Finely crush your golden oreos, you don't want any big pieces in this. Mix with the melted butter and then press into your ungreased springform pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to keep the bottom even. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whisk the heavy cream for about 5 minutes until you have stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until completely smooth - you don't want any lumps at all.
- Sift your icing sugar into the cream cheese and add your vanilla. Beat on medium-high until incorporated and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in your cream cheese until incorporated, then add in your crushed Oreos.
- Pour the filling into your cooled springform pan. Use a small offset spatula to smooth out the top. Cover in plastic wrap and keep in the fridge overnight. 6 hours is fine but it will slice better if kept in the fridge for 12 hours.
- In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream on medium-high speed for 5 minutes until you have stiff peaks. Add in the vanilla and whip for another 15 seconds. Use immediately.
- I decorated my cheesecake with whipped cream around the sides, then I sprinkled over rainbow sprinkles and some more crushed oreos.