This no bake peach pie is made with mascarpone cream, peach jam, and topped with sliced peaches. This peaches and cream dessert is perfect for warmer weather, and takes less than 10 minutes to make the pie filling!
3 parts to this pie
- Graham cracker crust: this toasted graham cracker crust only need 4 ingredients and can be made ahead of time.
- Mascarpone filling: a no bake cream filling made with heavy cream and mascarpone. The cream filling is then swirled with peach jam.
- Peach topping: the pie is topped with sliced peaches, you can use either canned or fresh! I then drizzled over honey and added some raspberries for color.
- I use mascarpone in this no bake pie filling and it makes it so creamy and delicious! Be careful when you whip up the mascarpone as it can get overwhipped very quickly
- The mascarpone is folded with heavy cream, if you’re in the UK you’ll need to use double cream
- Not peach season where you are? You can use canned peach slices instead!
- If you don’t want to make your own graham cracker crust, feel free to use a premade one.
Making the Pie
One: Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter, sugar and salt. Mix together until it resembles coarse sand, then press into your pie plate. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes. Let cool completely.
Two: Whip your heavy cream with a whisk until you get soft peaks, about 3-4 minutes.
Three: Add in your mascarpone cream and whisk for another minute until you have medium peaks. Then add in your vanilla, salt and almond extract.
Four: Pour the filling into the cooled crust and dollop the peach jam on top.
Five: Swirl the jam with a butter knife. Use an off-set spatula to smooth the top out. Place clingfilm to the surface of the cream and chill in the fridge for at least six hours.
Six: When you’re ready to serve the pie, remove the clingfilm and add your sliced peaches to the top of the pie. Drizzle the top with honey and any other fruits you would like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! This dreamy mascarpone filling would pair well with different fruits, just change up the jam and fruit topping.
Yes, freeze the pie before adding the sliced peaches on top. Once you’re ready to eat it, take it out of the freezer and add the topping.
Yes you can use an equal amount of full fat cream cheese.
Keep the pie in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Other No Bake Recipes:
Make sure to tag me on Instagram @alpineella and leave a review below if you’ve made this pie! If you want more baking ideas, you can follow me on Pinterest.
Peach Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- 9-inch pie dish
- 2 cups graham crackers
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 8 oz mascarpone
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup peach jam
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can sliced peaches
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until you have crumbs. If you don't have a food processor, place the graham crackers in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Place the graham crackers in a medium bowl if you crushed them in a ziplock, or keep in the food processor bowl. Add in the sugar and salt. Pour in the melted butter. The mixture is ready when you take a bit between your fingers and it easily holds together. If it still seems dry, add a bit more melted butter.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a pie plate. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to pack the mixture together.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, it should start to smell toasty. Let cool completely.
- Use immediately once cool or wrap it tightly in plastic and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or with a hand held mixer, whip the heavy cream on medium-high speed, until you get soft peaks. This will take about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in all of the mascarpone, and whip until you have medium peaks. This should take less than a minute.
- Add the sugar, vanilla extract, almond extract and salt and whip the mixture until it is very thick.
- Pour into your pie crust, then dollop your jam on top. Use a butter knife to swirl the jam around.
- Place plastic wrap directly on to the cream layer and place in the fridge or freezer. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with your canned sliced peaches. I also added a few raspberries for color!
- If you’re in the UK, substitute double cream for heavy cream.
- If you would prefer to use fresh peaches, get 2 medium peaches, pit them and slice them thickly. You can then toss them with some honey before placing on top of the pie.
- You can keep the pie in the freezer if you prefer a frozen dessert, but freeze before topping with the sliced peaches. The pie can be frozen for up to 2 weeks.
Made this pie today because I fancied doing a pie for Sunday. It’s 30 degrees so didn’t want to bake.
This recipe was perfect. So easy to make and delicious. Five stars.
As a lover of cream desserts I think this is fantastic. Great for summer.