This rich and indulgent Biscoff milkshake is the perfect sweet treat for cookie butter lovers! Made with just 4 simple ingredients, this is the perfect easy dessert to whip up in just 5 minutes.
When it's a hot summer day and I want a dessert without turning on the oven, milkshakes are always going to be my go to! Now, if I have a little bit more time I might make a popsicle, but sometimes I want a dessert asap! In comes this biscoff milkshake.
This is the perfect dessert for cookie butter lovers! Made with just 4 ingredients, you can top this lotus biscoff milkshake with whipped cream and crushed lotus biscoff cookies to make it the ultimate milkshake!
Why you'll love this recipe!
- This is a thick milkshake full of biscoff flavor!
- It only takes 5 minutes to whip up!
- This is a no bake recipe, all you need is a blender.
- You can keep it simple and pour it into a large glass, or get that diner look by adding homemade whipped cream and crushed biscoff cookies!
- Vanilla Ice Cream: I recommend using a good quality vanilla ice cream here. If you're vegan or dairy free, make sure to use a dairy-free ice cream.
- Biscoff Spread: also known as cookie butter, you can find Lotus Biscoff spread at your local grocery store, Target or Amazon. It's usually by the peanut butter and other spreads!
- Milk: feel free to use whatever milk you like, you can use whole milk or dairy free milk like almond milk or soy milk if you have food allergies.
- Salt: I always add a pinch of salt to desserts, it will help enhance the flavor.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: Place the vanilla ice cream, biscoff cookie butter spread, milk and salt in a blender.
Step 2: Blend until smooth and pour into a glass. Enjoy!
Expert Tips & Tricks
- Drizzle melted Biscoff spread into your glass before pouring in the milkshake to get that fancy milkshake look!
- Melt cookie butter and slowly roll the edge of the glass on the melted spread. Then roll the glass into crushed biscoff cookie crumbs to get the look I've got in the images above!
- Top the glass with whipped cream and some lotus Biscoff cookies!
- You may want to add more cookie butter to the blender, I recommend tasting and adjusting to your taste.
- I don't recommend adding ice to this milkshake, it will make it a bit colder but it will also water it down. I suggest just adding more ice cream!
- This recipe makes 1 serving, so you can double or even triple the ingredients to make it for a crowd!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, just use vegan ice cream and milk! Biscoff spread is already vegan, so it's easy to turn this into a vegan biscoff milkshake.
Biscoff is a caramelized cinnamon flavor made from Speculoos cookies, it really is such a unique flavor! Think brown sugar and warming spices.
Try these no bake recipes next!
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff spread
- pinch salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass.