Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
There is only 20 minutes of hands on prep!
Ingredients needed for the caramel cinnamon rolls
1. Mix together warm milk and yeast and let it sit for 5 minutes
2. Whisk together your flour, salt, and sugar
3. Pour the milk, butter and eggs into the flour and mix for 6 minutes
4. Oil the bowl and cover it, let it rise for 90 minutes
5. Mix together the brown sugar and cream for your caramel
6. Pour into the pan and then sprinkle over the pecans
7. Roll out your dough and brush over your butter. Sprinkle over the cinnamon sugar
8. Cut 12 cinnamon rolls and place on top of the pecans
9. Let them rise, then pour over heavy cream. Bake!
Get the full recipe!